What is EISS?
The EISS (Effective Information Sharing and Security) programme supports a wide range of information governance, sharing, security and compliance professionals and includes the Warning Advice & Reporting Point service. Many iNetwork member organisations depend on the advice and guidance they receive through EISS to address challenges such as PSN compliance, public health transition, effective information governance and cross agency information sharing.
If you have any questions about the EISS programme; feel free to get in touch with Ajike at firstname.lastname@example.org (Lead for the EISS programme).
Below are the links to the EISS programme area monthly newletters, if you would to receive the newsletters directly to your inbox, please subscribe
- DWP looks to social media for social services’ digital future
- Congratulations to our i-Network Information Sharing and Security Award Finalists
- EU Privacy Symbols
- University Hospital Morecambe Bay NHS Trust nominated for ISD Network Award – category “innovation”
- Public Services Network Video Update: August 2015
- Cabinet Office to review Freedom of Information Act 2000
- The ICO decision notice regarding using FOI exemptions in relation to tender documents
- The Information Governance Alliance News Service to be launched
- Manchester Metropolitan University Business School offers student support to Manchester organisations
- Using iPhones in your organisation
- ‘Go ON North West ‘I Made a Difference Awards’ – Your vote is needed
- Version 13 IG Toolkit is published