What is IAPS?
The Innovative Access to Public Services network is one of four main programmes delivered by iNetwork. The key purpose of the IAPS programme is: to enable local public services to be accessed in the most effective and joined up way. We do this by supporting public sector learning and sharing of innovation and best practice via events, organisational matchmaking, supporting thought leadership and lobbying.
If you have any questions about the IAPS programme; feel free to get in touch with Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org (Lead for the IAPS programme).
Below are the links to the IAPS programme area monthly newletters, if you would to receive the newsletters directly to your inbox, please subscribe
- Trafford Council Wins IAPS Award
Rochdale has joined the IAPS Leadership
Digital and the Comprehensive Spending Review
- Vote for Your Favourite Innovative Project
- National Get Online Week
- Annual Conference is Sold Out!
New Chair for IAPS
Invitation to Nominate
Local Digital Roadmaps – Paper Free at the point of Health Care
- Digital Customer Experience
Shaping Customer Demand
Two Million Man Hours per Year Wasted as LAs Move to Digital Delivery
- iNetwork is a Digital Leader
- Web Usability
- Shaping Demand Unconference
- Go ON and Vote
- Digital: Inclusion, Health & Care, Welfare
- Making a Difference with Data
Political Push for Local Government Digital Service
Digital Inclusion,Care and Welfare
- Go On Vote
- Movers and Shakers
- Taking Out Paper and Cost
- The National Digital Picture